Whistler Off-Road Cycling Association – WORCA has a busy weekend hosting their annual Bike Swap & Trail Sweep this weekend.
- Bike Swap, Saturday April 27th 10 AM – 2 PM Whistler Olympic Plaza. You’ll find a great selection of bikes, bike parts, clothing & more! Have a bike to sell? Drop it off between 8:30 & 10 AM. Tag fee is $2 and WORCA takes a 15% commission on the 1st $1000 & 10% on the balance. All proceeds go to WORCA’s youth programs. VOLUNTEERS are needed! email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trail Sweep , Sunday April 28th 9 AM @ Lot 4. Everyone is welcome to help clear branches & loose rocks. Just dress for the weather. Snacks will be provided. Can’t make it but still want to contribute? Purchase a Trail Pass sticker for $10 with your membership ($15 standalone). All proceeds go to the maintenance of the trails.
- WORCA Dirt Camp registration starts Sunday, April 28th at 8 PM www.worca.ca. Camps are capped at 31 riders and there will be 1 coach for every 5 riders.
- Bearfoot Bistro – 5 course spring menu $48 everyday from 6 PM
- 21 Steps – 3 small plates for $25, plus nightly drink specials
- Fifty Two 80 – $52.80 per couple (or $26.40 each) 2 courses. Free valet parking.
- Araxi – 5 courses for $31, Sunday through Thursday
- Elements – 3 Tapas for the price of 2
- Thai In The Village – $19 four course set menu. Reservation requested
- Three Below – dinner & a movie $20, Monday to Thursday
- Wild Wood – $4.99 daily drink special. Featured dinner each night starting at $14.99. Kids 3 course $9.99 every night
- BrewHouse – 5 Days 5 Ways, Monday through Friday $12.99. Pub side only
- Caramba! – Pizza & salad $10, Monday to Thursday
- Ric’s Grill – 3 course steak menu $31, daily featured drinks and kids eat free before 6PM!
- Kypriaki Norte – all 80′s prices with the purchase of a beverage, Sunday to Thursday. Reservations recommended
- Quattro – $10 pasta Thursdays, $5 drinks. Reservations recommended
2 day event to kick off the sailing season on Alta Lake. Starts with a friendly ski race, followed by a regatta and a potluck dinner. Teams of 2. All ages welcome. Register 9AM at Merlins 604-902-4836. Sunday, April 28th Day 2 starts at noon at Alta Lake.